The aims of this project are to:
- help fathers realise how important they are in a child's life and to give them advice on how to encourage their children
- encourage fathers to get involved early with their children-become pro active
- help fathers and father figures get connected in positive ways
- provide handy hints and tips for busy fathers or partners
- reach fathers in ther situation: schools, workplaces, community groups
- utilising research based evidence to encourage positive change in fathers.
Visit their website to find out more: http://thefatheringproject.org/